You and your child will have fun reading each number symbol (“2”), number word (“two”), and picture representation (two bees). Once children master their numbers, they can use the symbol cards (-, +, and =) to create fun math equations.
• 26 Picture Cards, 26 Number Cards, 2 Symbol Cards
• 2 Parent Cards with game ideas
• Numbers written in bold, block-style
• Bright pictures of objects and animals to represent each number
• Thick, glossy cardstock
• Rounded corners for easy sorting
Skills: numbers 0-25; counting; math equations; problem-solving